Norton.com/activate – I want to activate my Norton product
I want to activate my Norton product – Norton.com/activate
This document helps you activate your Norton product. Product activation is required for the product’s protection to work. Your computer should be connected to the Internet, and you need to have a Norton product key with a valid subscription. If you already have your product key, skip to step 2.
If you already have your Norton product installed, follow these steps to find your product key and activate your product – Norton.com/activate
Locate your Norton product key
- The location of your product key or activation key depends on how you obtained the product.
- If you purchased your Norton product from Norton Online Store or from a third-party website, the product key is in your confirmation email. If you cannot locate the confirmation email in your inbox, check your spam filter folder. Norton.com/activateYou can also locate the product key from your Norton account under services page. Norton.com/activate
- If you purchased a boxed product CD online or at a local retail store, your product key is inside the box either on a sticker or a scratch card on the back of the CD sleeve or DVD case or printed on a card in the box.
If you need help locating your product key, read How to find my Norton product key.
Your product key is a combination of alphabetic and numeric characters. It does not contain any special characters.
Activate your Norton product – Norton.com/activate
These steps are for the current version of the Norton products. If you have an older version, go to the Additional resources section at the bottom of this page for more information on installing the current version.
- Start your Norton product.
- On the Norton product window, next to the subscription status, click or .
- Click . You can skip this step if you see the prompt to enter the product key.
- Type in your product key, and click .
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Review your subscription details, and then click .